Public Hotel Chicago

Chicago, Illinois

The 250,000 s.f. renovation of the former historic Ambassador East, which was originally built in 1926, includes public areas in the basement, first and second floor, as well as work within the 285 spacious guestrooms and guestroom corridors. The hotel remained open for guests throughout the renovation process.

Partners
Owner: Ian Schrager Company
Architect: Anderson Miller, Ltd.